September 25, 2020 12:30-13:30 CST
NextGen Omics Series UK: Virtual
November 4-6th, 2020, GMT
Join us for this year’s NextGen Omics Conference, now online
“Introduction to the IVD Pillar® ONCO/Reveal™ Dx Lung and Colon Cancer Assay”
Gang Song, Ph.D., Founder, President and CEO of Pillar Biosciences
- Pillar Biosciences’ history, mission, vision and clinical focus
- Overview of the CE-IVD ONCO/Reveal Dx Lung and Colon Cancer Assay
- Analytical and clinical validation and verification of the ONCO/Reveal Dx Lung and Colon Cancer Assay
Join the Conversation
Participate in our panel, The Unmet Needs of NGS Bioinformatics in the Clinical Setting, and please join us afterwards for a live Q&A session. The panel will open on Nov. 5th, 2020 and will run from 2:00-2:30 PM, GMT.
- Moderator: Dr. Gang Song, Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Pillar Biosciences
- Panellist: Professor Doron Lance at Weizmann Institute of Science
- Panellist: Honorary Professor David Curtis at University College London
- Panellist: Rob Krams, Chair of Molecular Bioengineering, Director of the CVD Hub, and Head of Division at Queen Mary University of London
Dr. Gang Song is CEO, President and Founder of Pillar Biosciences. He is also a co-founder of AffyImmune Therapeutics, a cellular immunotherapy company, and a Venture Partner at ORI Capital. Dr. Song co-invented Pillar Biosciences’ SLIMamp® technology. Previously, Dr. Song was a Technical Lead at Integrated Genetics, LabCorp (previously Genzyme Genetics), and Project Lead at IQuum (later acquired by Roche Molecular Diagnostics). Dr. Song completed his postdoctoral training in Dr. Timothy Springer’s laboratory at Harvard Medical School and received his Ph.D. from Shanghai Medical College of Fudan University, China.