Natick, MA | Full-time
The Project Manager will help to plan, coordinate the execution of, and track the progress of externally facing projects such as clinical trials, collaborations, product validation studies, and custom panel design requests. Working with internal and external partners, the Project Manager will support these projects through creation of project timeline, organize and lead project team meetings to coordinate cross-functional activities protocols.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafting and execution of project plans for externally facing projects (collaborations, custom design, and service).
- Ensuring proper deliverables are produced, and project remains within budget and timelines.
- Coordinate product realization activities across internal stakeholders (R&D, QA, Software, Operations, and Commercial).
- Create project overview and summary documents for presentation to management, track project progress, and create performance metrics for project activities with the aim of identifying bottlenecks and inefficiencies in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Minimum of a master’s degree in life-science or medicine related field. Relevant advanced degrees are preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred
- Proven record in project management, preferably in the context of clinical trial management, and preferably in a large company
- IVD experience in CLIA, FDA, and/or CE regulated products and markets
- Experience in systems and software development preferred
- Understanding of fundamental project management principles and tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work across interdisciplinary teams
- Ability to create clear and concise written protocols and summary documents
- Excellent analytical ability to understand project constraints, critical path, and strategies to mitigate project delays and road blocks
- Proficiency with productivity software such as Microsoft Office Powerpoint, Excel, and Word
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, paid vacation, 401(k), and more. For more information visit www.pillar-biosciences.com. Pillar Biosciences Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.