Natick, MA | Full-time
As part of our People Operations and Office support team, you’ll ensure smooth operations in the physical & virtual office while providing a positive candidate/employee experience. This is a fast-paced, visible role. You will have the opportunity to utilize skills you have developed in previous roles while also building new insight into the exciting world of biotech. You’ll also have the opportunity to grow with us and as we scale, there is good potential to move into a full HR role.
Office Duties and responsibilities
- Greet visitors /callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Vendor scheduling, and coordination with contractors and service people.
- Receiving mail, office, and kitchen supplies and stocking to maintain suitable supply levels
- Maintaining kitchen in clean order according to company COVID-19 procedures
- Manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as correspondence, or other material.
- Maintaining company contracts, NDA’s, and other sensitive correspondence.
People Operations Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience via interview scheduling and coordination for Talent Acquisition
- New hire onboarding support
- Collaborate with IT, People Ops, & Finance Teams in the process of pre-boarding, onboarding, and enabling new hires. This includes equipment tracking, asset management, and training.
- Review finalized background checks and I-9s as needed
- File creation and audit
- Off-boarding support for transitioning employees
- Other people ops projects/duties as assigned
- Associate Degree in Business Management or similar discipline
- 3+ years’ experience working in human resources, administrative support, or business operations
- Proven strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven organizational skills
- Must be highly resourceful with a problem-solving mindset
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality/discretion
- Ability to function in a fast-paced challenging environment with minimal supervision
- Strong Windows PC, web browsing and Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Payroll experience a plus
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, paid vacation, 401(k), and more. For more information visit www.pillar-biosciences.com. Pillar Biosciences Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.